Where We Are
We are based in an office in the beautiful countryside near to Selborne in Hampshire. The town of Alton is four miles away with a fast rail service to London. Our team of multi-disciplined geotechnical and geoenvironmental engineers are kept on track (and out of trouble) by our Leadership Team, who work within the team on a daily basis.
Working with Ground & Water
Our success is down to all of us. The team consists of extremely professional, supportive and customer focused people, all with distinct backgrounds and varying levels of experience. We aim to do a great job for all our clients, establishing long-term business relationships whilst having fun and enjoying what we do. A sense of humour is critical and an interest (and competitive streak) for playing touch rugby helps too!
Whether you are at the beginning of your career, in a more senior role looking to make your next move or even looking for a work placement as part of your degree programme, we are always on the lookout for great team members.
We would always be interested to hear from you. Please contact us at: [email protected]
What our team say
In addition to a competitive salary, we have great benefits including:
- Able to continually learn and develop from a very experienced, professional team
- 23 days paid holiday plus English bank holidays, increasing to 25 days after 3 years of service
- Use of company vehicles to get to sites
- Pension scheme
- Autonomy to do your job and deliver results
- Small company with excellent growth prospects
- Casual dress policy
- Subsidised professional subscriptions
- Healthcare cash plan
- Free parking
- CSR days
- Proactive focus on continued professional development
- Regular performance reviews
- Free fruit in the office
- Company social events throughout the year
- As much tea and coffee as you can drink.
- Birthday day off
- Opportunities and encouragement to develop and grow personally