We have used and recommended Ground & Water regularly over the last 10 years. We have found them to be very competitive, offering fast quotations, quick lead in periods followed by efficient and professional reporting.
Having worked with Ground & Water for a number of years, there is a reason I return to them time and time again, I trust them. Their expert knowledge and professional service ensures my developments are granted planning permission quickly and efficiently. I have no hesitation in recommending Ground & Water, I know I am getting a top-quality service and I am confident in their recommendations of sustainable land solutions, why would I use anyone else?
Ground & Water’s close working relationship provides Neilcott with an open minded, diligent approach to deliver cost and time effective investigations to understand site conditions as part of our enabling works for our sites. The approach aforementioned, in conjunction with comprehensive reporting and ongoing assistance throughout the planning and groundwork stages, is a key driver for maintaining our good working relationship with them.’
We have worked with Ground & Water for many years and on many projects and have always found them to be proactive in finding cost effective, practical solutions in many different situations. They are approachable and sensible both in the office and on site and we would highly recommend them to anyone.
In my experience of working with Ground & Water over the past eight years or so, I am pleased to say that the reasons why we keep on using your services are:
- Swift response to request for fee proposals and competitive costs.
- Swift response to attending site and undertaking the ground geotechnical survey.
- Early initial results, usually within five days, to assist our estimators and designers.
- Thorough full reports that are in an easily understood format.
- Always available to provide further discussions to any aspect of the report and to assist with understanding the ground types.
- Always available to provide support and assistance on any other aspects of ground engineering and contamination.
- A good working relationship and trust has developed between our organisations and that counts for a lot in business.